"Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuses these things with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all that pain and makes us feel alive again."

Monday, October 11, 2010

FALL!! we love it!!

Hey everybody, its been way too long since I've updated our blog!! I'm so excited its finally fall, my favorite time of the year!! We have had an eventful fall already :) A little over a week ago I had my wisdom teeth taken out and it was the worst choice ever haha. I thought wisdom teeth put you out for a couple days...not a week!! I ended up getting dry sockets and being sick the whole time. Bud was sooooo awesome and sweet to me and probably got up to get me something like a billion times haha. I am a lucky girl!! Everyone was so nice visiting me and bringing me ice cream and slushies :) I love you alllll thank you sooo much!!!! Also, during my wisdom teeth hell was Bud and I's two year anniversary!!!! Bud got home from hunting the day of our anniversary, which was also the day after I had my wisdom teeth taken out. So, he came home to this.....


chubby swollen cheeks!!!

Hahahahaha sick I know....but he still loves me. Even though we didn't get to do much on our anniversary it was still fun to goof off and just be together on the couch or in my bed for the whole weekend :) Its so easy to be in love with bud and I'm so grateful for him and feel blessed to have him in my life. Now that fall is here that means duck season is here and Bud is soooo excited!! Bud loves to go duck hunting and hopefully I can go with him this year. I'm sad that it has been a weird fall and too warm for all the trees to die and change colors. We went up the canyon with my family to try and get the fall feeling and had so much fun. While we were there my mother wanted a little picture taking extravaganza, in the dark, so here are a couple pitchas...


Dylan, Allie, Me and of coarse my girl roxy


haha I love this picture


me and the budrick

that's about it for fall I think...I promise I will get better at updating this and next time will have better pictures for you but for now this is it haha. Love you all and follow me cause I have no followers :(

1 comment:

  1. aw my babies.
    i love you girlfriend!! all of those pics of you and bud are wayyy cute!!!! i havent seen those ones yet! :)
    .....you didnt mention that i held your hair back while you PUKED when you were sick!!!! jk girl! haha i love you byeeeeee

    ReplyDelete