"Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuses these things with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all that pain and makes us feel alive again."

Monday, June 14, 2010

A Little Bit About Me and Bud-rick

Bud and I have been together for a year and nine months on July 1st :) we met our senior year in high school because our best friends happened to be dating. We didn't date right at first, I just secretly liked him and he secretly liked me for like a month until I started dating someone else. Well, while I was dating someone else we still hung out all the time because our friends were still dating. Bud still liked me the whole time and still remembers the first time I ever called him, he remembers everytime we hung out alone, his secret plans to kiss me that NEVER happened, he even remembers the first time we hugged (which was the cutest thing I have ever heard). When I finally broke it off with the other guy bud was right there ready for me. If you know bud, you know how shy and cute he is, and so it took a little push from his family to make a move but he finally kissed me and the rest is history <3 Our relationship is deeper and stronger than I ever thought possible and I love my budly inside and out...



Bud and I are currently going to school and working full time, pretty exciting life I know haha. Bud works at Fetzers woodworking company and I have been working as a CNA at a rehab facility. Bud is working towards becoming a firefighter/paramedic and I have been working on getting my RN and needless to say we both HATE school haha. Life's good right now we both just live at home and try to save as much as we can for future plans ;) Yep we are planning on getting married but don't ask us when...we will let you know when we do.

1 comment: