"Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuses these things with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all that pain and makes us feel alive again."

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm a HUGE nerd and I don't really care!!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was amazing!!

Tayt and I had so much fun at the premier! Tayt's work got tickets to the premier on thursday at seven so we got to see it before everyone else :) Everyone was dressed up so cute and Tayt and I were sporting our Ravenclaw t-shirts. But holy freaking crap best movie ever!!! Ron is so freaking cute and I loved how in this movie you actually got to see character's personalities. In the books you love Harry, Hermione and Ron so much because you know them so well but in the movies they just skim over things and you don't really love it like if you read the books. So, everyone should read the books and you will understand why everyone is obsessed with Harry Potter. Everyone was so worried about the nude scene in this movie and I didn't even hear there was a nude scene till we got to the theater and people were talking about it. It's the lamest nude scene ever its like ten seconds long and its not even like that in the book. Everyone was freaking out about nothing. I can't wait for part 2 to come out on July 15 its going to be amazing :) :) some great harry potter moments....








1 comment: